MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Forgiveness...

Since when did it become so hard to say "I apologize"? What do you say we try for a "please forgive me"? Not always easy for me! I would tell myself, "self, don't let pride get in your way...pride goes before destruction"! Self didn't always listen though! I'm reminded of what it felt like to have Godly sorrow for something I had done...its not the self punishment where I'd condemn myself to death, but its the conviction of  The Sweet Holy Spirit that loves me into correction! It's that gentle tap on the shoulder reminding me that I can do better than that! What really seals the deal for me is when God blesses me despite my mess, it makes me want to do right all the more! If God can love me & bless me even in my wrong, how much more will He bless me when I purpose to do what is right in His sight? I love You Lord, so very much!

Thank You Lord for forgiving me & for helping me to forgive myself !



SALVATION... Please Don't Leave Earth Without It!

No comments:

Post a Comment