MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby Steps...
Posted on October 25, 2010 at 10:01 AM Comments comments (0)

I'm still on my journey, taking one step at a time! I must tell you that some days the steps are so small that it seems I am barely even moving at all! How does one go from leaps & bounds to paralyzation? For me, when I feel I can barely move, that's when I know there is too much chatter in my mind! The seeds of fear sprouts negativity, which is used to shut me down! So, do I remain down? Nooooo! When the enemy talks, I TALK BACK! I say who God says I am! I speak positively, even if I don't feel it YET!

Its all about the process I'm going through, its NOT going to take me out! Its actually going to push me into being better! Sure, it hurts... it sucks, who wants to be mashed on all the time? However, I've learned to give thanks in everything & that helps me take baby steps FORWARD! So what's my point? I'm glad you asked! ;)

The bottom line is...I must KEEP IT MOVING!!!

SALVATION... Please Don't Leave Earth Without It!

No comments:

Post a Comment