MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, October 25, 2010

Ouch! That Hurts!


Have you ever found yourself doing things that cause you pain, be it physical, emotional, mental, spiritual or financial? If you answered yes then join the club! You're in the right place! You're officially HUMAN!


For some, you may throw yourself into things without thinking it through first! For others, you may totally over think everything and you wind up with nothing in the end! Are you indecisive? Just can't seem to make up your mind? Well, what happens when all of the above describes you perfectly? That used to be the case for me, until I got sick & tired of being sick & tired!


My Life was like a roller coaster ride, up, down & all around until I did some soul searching. I remember crying uncontrollably, feeling as though I was about to lose my mind... and that's when Jesus so lovingly tapped me on my shoulder & encouraged me to cast all of my cares upon Him, because He cares for me! It wasn't easy, but I began to hurl my concerns, my disappointments, my heartache, my failures, my heart's desires & my past upon Him! What a relief it was to unload everything! At least I thought it was everything, but it wasn't! I was relieved of the pressure for a moment, but unbeknownst to me, I didn't give my Lord all of it! I later realized that I kept some things in those secret places of my mind & heart!


So, my journey continues on... one step at a time!
SALVATION... Please Don't Leave Earth Without It!

No comments:

Post a Comment