MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

his side...Her Side...LOVE'S SIDE!

I want a divorce! NO! I DON'T AGREE, WHAT ABOUT OUR FAMILY?
I can't do this anymore! CAN'T DO WHAT? US? ARE YOU SURE? 
I want a divorce! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING ME WITH ALL THIS RESPONSIBILITY! 
This doesn't feel right! WHAT? RIGHT? HOW YOU FIGURE GIVING UP WITHOUT A FIGHT?
I want a divorce, this is too much! DID YOU PRAY FIRST? IN GOD, LET'S AGREE & TOUCH!
Who are you to question me? I'm so tired of this, I'm done! DO YOU THINK FOR ME, THIS IS FUN?
I wish I never...YOU WISH YOU NEVER WHAT?...Well, I remember when...FINE! THAT MAKES TWO OF US THEN...

It's over, I want a divorce, I'm done...I'm done...I want a divorce...it's over!

I want a divorce...Under the same roof, but there's a stranger among us, who is this person? 
I want a divorce...There are no normal discussions, only silence or loud cursin'! 
I want a divorce...This is not healthy for the kids, you, me or the unborn baby...things have got to get better before someone snaps & maybe...
I want a divorce...where have you been? This has to stop, its a sin!


It's over, I want a divorce, I'm done...I'm done...I want a divorce...it's over!

Prayers bombard Heaven, boldly to GOD'S Throne I went...praying, travailing, seeking wise counsel, hours before God I spent! 
I CAN NOT FAIL AS A WIFE, WHAT WILL PEOPLE SAY? I SHOULD HAVE WAITED LIKE GOD SAID & AVOIDED THIS TRAVESTY!
INSTEAD, I DISOBEYED & ALLOWED LUST TO MAKE ME RUSH! I THOUGHT I DID THE RIGHT THING, BUT...Well, I'd better hush!

It's over, I want a divorce, I'm done...I'm done...I want a divorce...it's over!

An exchange of words that cut like a sword, heated arguing that rings loud in the forefront of my mind LONG AFTER THE FIGHT IS OVER! 
It keeps rewinding to play again & again...I NEED THEE GREAT JEHOVAH!!! 
Dangling from his leg trying to hold on to family, how silly I must have looked!
Surely he'd be back, because I KNOW I had him hooked!
Things had been different for months! All over him was residue from "her"!
He was here, but miles away, no more family days at church!


It's over, I want a divorce, I'm done...I'm done...I want a divorce...it's over! 

WE'RE HOME! Church was great, you really missed a treat!
No response, no sign of him, closet & drawers...EMPTY!
On the bed I sat, dazed, with my children in my arms...
SAYING, "GOD WILL TAKE GREAT CARE OF US & PROTECT US FROM ALL HARM"! 

Phone rings...Hello? Girl, guess who I saw & he wasn't alone... 
AFTER A DAY OR TWO, GUESS WHO'S ON MY PHONE?...How you doing?   
IS THAT A TRICK QUESTION? COME HOME!
I'm not coming back...YEAH, I GATHERED THAT!
I met someone else & its serious, we're in love...YOU WOULDN'T KNOW LOVE IF HE FELL ON YOU FROM ABOVE!

It's over, I want a divorce, I'm done...I'm done...I want a divorce...it's over!


COMPLETE SILENCE! IN MY MIND, I HEAR THE DOOR SLAM! 
SEVERAL YEARS PASSED, BUT IT HIT ME LIKE A TON OF BRICKS..."BAM"!
My marriage, GONE...like the wind beneath my wings...my husband, GONE...like the air that I breathe...my partner, GONE...the years of my life up in smoke...my friend, GONE...BURNING FLAMES FLOOD MY SOUL! 
I was disobedient to God, He said WAIT! I was tired of sinning & believed it was better to marry than to burn with passion, but MY PRESENT BURNED AS I SUFFERED CONSEQUENCES OF MY PAST & ONLY ASHES WERE SEEN WHERE MY LIFE USED TO BE...ITS HISTORY!

It's over, I want a divorce, I'm done...I'm done...I want a divorce...it's over!
I ACCEPTED THE PART I PLAYED IN THIS & I FORGAVE...FOR MY HEALTH!
I DID NOT FAIL, MY MARRIAGE DID & I CAN'T BE IN ONE BY MYSELF!
IT TAKES TWO, I BELIEVE IN MARRIAGE VOWS, ITS A MINISTRY THAT BINDS,
THIS TIME I'LL BE PATIENT, BECAUSE GOD SAYS, "HE WHO FINDS"
A WIFE FINDS A GOOD THING & OBTAINS FAVOR FROM GOD,
I'M CONTENT BEING SINGLE, SAVED & CELIBATE, ALTHOUGH IT MAY SOUND ODD!

I KEPT THE DOOR OPEN FOR YEARS & IT TOOK YEARS FOR ME TO CLOSE...
I WENT FROM BEING HURT, BEYOND HEALED & NOW I'M BEING MADE WHOLE!  

Thank You Daddy God! I love You always, always & always! I look forward to our rendevous & intimacy where you look into me and see who You have completed me to be! You court me with sunshine kisses & pretty flowers...You date me & Your love rests gently on my heart just like Your morning dew drops! Whomever You allow to find me, let him find me working diligently in Your vineyard Lord & at that point, all the fingerprints from others will be cleansed from my crystal glass & I will be ready! Until then, if that be Your will for my life my Lord, please allow me to learn how to date You, how to be treated by seeing how You treat me, how to be loved by You, how to respect myself & command respect from all those who cross my path! You have made me a hopeful romantic my Lord, I can not get enough of You! Your love is deep, hide me in Your love my Lord! Prepare thou me oh Lord, to be Your wife, be my husband! When I can be faithful to You, my Lord, then I shall be able to be faithful to the one You are preparing me for! In order to get to me, He will have to be so deep into Your love, my Lord, because that is where You have hidden me! I hear You assure me, my Lord, that IT'S NOT OVER...YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME NOR FORSAKE ME...YOU'RE NOT DONE WITH ME...YOU'RE NOT DONE WITH ME...YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE NOR FORSAKE ME...IT'S NOT OVER!!!

GLORY TO YOU IN THE HIGHEST, MY LORD! BE GLORIFIED IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE, MY LORD! IN JESUS' NAME I PRAY, THANK YOU DADDY GOD, AMEN!
~HALLELUJAH~ 

Lashonda Hurt, Healed, Whole!






SALVATION... Please Don't Leave Earth Without It!

1 comment:

  1. Bless you for being so candidly honest and open...I pray all who reads this will truly be blessed and stay hopeful that GOD IS ever present and is still and ALWAYS working it out for our good!!!

    ReplyDelete