MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, September 10, 2009

YESTERDAY!

Hello, did you realize that yesterday's date was 09/09/09? That's really amazing to me! It'll never be 09/09/09 at 09:09a.m. or 09:09p.m. ever again! Talk about things that make you go hmmm! LOL
I made a mess yesterday! I allowed myself to get so frustrated & I reacted instead of responded. No one else heard it or saw it, but I knew & believe you me God knew! Needless to say, I thought of how I blew the situation totally out of proportion, I laughed at myself then I asked God to forgive me & to help me handle it properly next time! Oh yes, there will be a next time! Whenever we blow it, God allows us an opportunity to right our wrongs! It may be the same exact situation with the same people or a completely different scenario. But in any case, the outcome is the same... to make us better & build character! Lesson learned yesterday!
Speaking of yesterday, its gone forever! Ever heard of the saying, "no sense in crying over spilled milk"? Yes, its true, yesterday is gone, so what are you going to do with today?
Enjoy it & be sure to laugh at yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment