MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR! "2013"

Hello beautiful people! How is everyone? I pray this entry finds you all in good health & uplifted spirits! WOW! It is a brand spankin' new year! I'm so excited about moving forward! Last I reached out to you all, I was shutting it down to have some much needed "me" time! I did lots of soul searching & guess what? SOME OF THE UGLIEST STUFF CAME UP & OUT DURING THIS TIME! I laugh, but I am so serious! I found out quite a bit about myself! People/things I like, people/things I dislike, People/things I love & people/things I...well, I try not to hate anyone but the devil! Real talk! I'm just checking in & smiling & taking some deep breaths! Stretching my hands toward the heavens, singing & living life to the full! GOD IS SO GOOD! I've been dealing with "me" & I like the progress that is being made! I dislike the downfalls, but they seem to be necessary in order for me to triumph! Weird huh? Well, I'm happy to say that I am back on the right track! I was warped for a minute, but my heart is clear & my mind is made up...NOTHING & NO ONE SHALL STOP ME FROM WALKING IN LOVE...that is to say walking in God! GOD IS LOVE! \0/ I almost made the worst mistake of my life & I am so grateful to God for giving me options! He gives us freedom to choose! For a very short while, I was convinced that I wanted to choose the wrong thing, BUT GOD's love & constant support allowed me to see the error of my ways! I remembered the damage caused before when I took matters into my own hands & I DID NOT want a repeat of that! I read in my Psych course material that it takes 7 days to form a bad habit & 21 days to break that bad habit! Let's just say I'm working on day 43! I ain't taking no chances!!! You feel me? Lol Whom The Son sets FREE is FREE INDEED! I CHOOSE TO STAY FREE! I AM WALKING IN MY FREEDOM! I AM LIVING IN MY FREEDOM! \0/ NOTHING & NO ONE IS WORTH MY FREEDOM! GOD PAID, JESUS PAID & EVEN I HAVE PAID A HIGH PRICE FOR MY FREEDOM! I think about my love for God & God's love for me & my love for myself that has grown tremendously & I shake my head & say NO WAY! IT AIN'T WORTH IT! Even when it comes to tempt me, I do not entertain it! I'M DONE! I'M FREE! FREE FROM ME!!!!!!! \0/ Anyone who has ever been addicted to anything or anyone will be able to understand & appreciate this piece! God bless & keep you all! *Smile! God STILL loves you!* SALVATION... Please Don't Leave Earth Without It!

No comments:

Post a Comment