MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm Content!

I'm done making a mess of men, tired of getting to know new ones all over again.
Every time I befriend a guy, I wind up asking myself "why?"
I know I'm not perfect to say the least, but can't men & women start with friends only?


Either he falls head over heels like books jumpin' off a shelf OR he can't keep his hands to himself.
I finally learned what ever state I'm in, there with to be content. I prayed asking God what true love is & He led me to the 13 ch. of 1st Corinthians!

I'm willing to go through my process, in You is where my heart can rest.
Besides, my heart can't take much more, of wrong men knocking at it's door.
Guarding my heart as well as my mind, I'm not even looking~it's He who finds!

Now all of my time at church I can give, get out the house~laugh, love & live.
Being happy & enjoying life, so when my King comes he'll recognize his wife.
Processed, without my past hurting me, I'm Healed~Whole~Delivered & FREE! 

Shield & cover me Oh God, let my heart in You abide.
I will keep it hidden in Thee so my beloved must seek YOU to find me.
Help me to never settle for less, I only want~4 me~God's best!

\0/ Thank You Jesus! \0/


SALVATION... Please Don't Leave Earth Without It!

2 comments:

  1. This was absolutely WONDERFUL!! Thank you for sharing it!

    Sir Walter

    ReplyDelete
  2. TO GOD BE ALL THE GLORY! You're welcome & thank you for reading.

    ReplyDelete